- Written by OriginalSteps
- Category: Original Careers
What does your job entail and how did it all come about?
I work in the marketing and publicity department at Penguin Books. As the deputy marketing manager, I am responsible for planning and implementing marketing campaigns. I fell in love with books from an early age and was lucky enough to combine my passion for marketing with my love for reading when I first joined Penguin Books as a marketing assistant.
More from OriginalSteps.com
- Paul Kelly: On the ball!
- Cara Botha: Building a solid career!
- Susheila Moodley: creating substantial career opportunities through business
- Bowen Pan: building a career to change the world
- Dusan Babich: The Magic of starting a business
- Alita Byrd: Editor FM Campus
- Jody Hendricks: Education and Experience
- Patrick Beraud and the making of Bemoir
- Sihle Shabangu: The right approach to business
- The exploratory life and musical composition of Julian Gamisch
- Zayd Bhaila: Articles at Ernst & Young
- Zayn Nabbi: Return of the Journalist
- Joe Kumar Gross: A creative approach to a traditional business
- Dominic Goliath: Olympic Giant
- Sasha Martinengo