- Written by OriginalSteps
- Category: Original Careers
What does your job entail and how did it all come about?
I work in the marketing and publicity department at Penguin Books. As the deputy marketing manager, I am responsible for planning and implementing marketing campaigns. I fell in love with books from an early age and was lucky enough to combine my passion for marketing with my love for reading when I first joined Penguin Books as a marketing assistant.
More from OriginalSteps.com
- Dusan Babich: The Magic of starting a business
- Luke Dunwoody: Launching a career into the galaxy and beyond
- Mmanaledi Mataboge: A Career as a politics reporter
- Susheila Moodley: creating substantial career opportunities through business
- Mary Mzumara bringing focus to business
- Kate Evans: Taking her career to the next level!
- Talia Kruger: Speaks her mind
- James Shepherd: Thinking Big!
- Emma-Louise Fletcher: the next level of conservation
- Wynand Groenewald the animation director
- Binda Bhudia and the forward motion of success
- Elsa Glenn the animated offline editor
- Ian Bower: A thinking future!
- Sihle Shabangu: The right approach to business
- David Schröder: Editing his career path forward!