- Written by OriginalSteps
- Category: Career Resources
Accountancy Industry: More than just numbers *Image Credit: iStockphoto.com Copyright: Ellagrin
From Financial Accounting, Auditing, Managerial Accounting and even bookkeeping, it’s multi-faceted and built not just on numbers but on skill as well.
The definition of an accountant:
Number jockeys, we think not! Accountants are anything but mathematicians armed with calculators and pocket protectors. Monitoring an entity or a company or an industry for that matter based on its financial performance is not easy, and the individuals working as accountants are becoming highly sought after individuals. It’s an industry filled with numbers and details, but it is also extremely fast-paced and lucrative!
More from OriginalSteps.com
- A quick Guide to Graduate Recruitment
- Flight Guardians: A career as an Air Traffic Controller
- A quick guide to starting a business
- Accountancy Industry: More than just numbers
- Partnership opportunities at Stellenbosch Rugby Academy
- What's cool, popular and awesome in the Design Industry!
- Björn Borg
- Working in the Environment and Conservation industry
- The Banking Industry
- The crazy world of Job Sites!
- The crazy world of job websites localised for individual countries!