2008 Feature Article of the Year!
Love the films? Looking for some inspiration on where you'd like to work? Take a look at our guide on the 8 places to work and tell us which one you love the most!
1. Empire Records- Oh yes, we did! A music store that not only has really good looking staff but plays good music as well! Video Killed the Radio Star was brought back to life and young people everywhere wanted to say “Who knows where thoughts come from? They just appear.” Great movie, great cast, great soundtrack and great place to work!
Check out IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112950/
The real deal we think is Sir Richard Branson’s brainchild: http://www.virginrecords.com
2. MIB Head Quarters: Black suit and sunglasses as your uniform how can you refuse and don’t forget hanging out in the staff room with the Java wired Worm Guys!
Check out IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119654
3. Wayne Enterprises: somehow you got to think to yourself that maybe just maybe you can catch a glimpse of Batman!
Check out The Dark Knight Official Movie website: http://thedarkknight.warnerbros.com
4. Slade Gravelpit: “Yabba-Dabba-Doo!” it’s prehistoric and modern and it’s Stone Age! Oh, come on you get to work with dinosaurs and hang out with Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble!
Check out IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109813
5. Talking of Dinosaurs surely working at Jurassic Park would be cool. Well except when the dinosaurs escape and make gigantic poo’s, but big lizards just roaming around now that beats working at any veterinarian office!
Check out Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurassic_Park
6. Ghost Busters Head Quarters: with paranormal beings flying around and a pimped out ambulance Cadillac, what more could an employee want. Plus the office is an old firehouse!
Check out IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087332
7. Little Shop of Horrors: If you into flowers then maybe this place is for you, but stay away from the man eating ones, could end up in disaster!
Check out IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091419
8. A Good Year: Well there are two parts to this selection! One the enthusiastic money spinning trading floor that Russell Crowe runs and makes some major cash in a number of relatively risky trades. But if you that driven to succeed and want to make good money, then why not?! Then of course you can flip the coin around, quit and kick it back in France where you can take a stroll on your very own chilled out wine estate! Sounds good either way to me!!
Check out IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401445
Want to find out more about life as a trader? Check out JP Morgan: http://www.jpmorgan.com
Finally look at maybe buying that vineyard in France and see where life takes you, oh by the way its not cheap: https://moulin.nl/en/vineyards-sale-international-prestige-property/