1. Firstly there is no tax so if you going on a working holiday in Dubai, save save save!
2. There is snow in desert, yes you read that correctly! The mall of the Emirates has its own indoor ski slope! Really anything is truly possible.
3. Shopping, you can shop literally till you drop. The malls are a dominant force in Dubai and much time as well as money is spent there.
4. Sport. It’s hot in the desert but the golf courses rock and a long walk on well maintained green course spoilt by a small white ball is almost serial.
5. A cosmopolitan society made up people from all over the world. Dubai is a solid representative of global communities working together.
6. Desert safaris, if adventure is your game then this is where you need to go!
7. Choc Chip cookies from Spinneys. Yes they are literally that good for you to travel overseas to go find. http://www.spinneys.com
Tourism Portal Dubai: http://www.visitdubai.org
Lonely Planet: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/worldguide/united-arab-emirates/dubai