- Written by OriginalSteps
- Category: The Good Grad
The Curriculum Vitae (CV), a document that is supposed to be an individual’s personal career advert. It is used to promote and market oneself, illustrating why an individual is the next super CEO. However for some reason this document has become something of a conundrum, with either the person submitting the CV or the person receiving it never being happy. So what is the best way to structure a CV which will hopefully lead to positive result? We got in touch with Bridget Berry a senior National Graduate Recruitment based in South Africa and asked her for some tips, advice and horror stories surrounding this career gap!
More from OriginalSteps.com
- The recipe of the unemployed but educated Graduate!
- Rise of the machines
- Invest like a superhero – or villain
- The Good Grad – Career Day Adventures
- The Good Grad: Creating that Perfect CV!
- The Good Grad: Don’t get fired!
- Trying to decipher the graduate employment market
- The Good Grad - back to basics and managing expectations
- That competitive edge: The evolution of the Good Grad
- Starting your own business as a graduate
- The Good Grad: Choosing the best and encouraging the rest!
- The Good Grad: From New Grad to Good Grad
- The Good Grad: Hire Me!
- Scouting for talent – A different approach to the graduate talent market
- The social age of Information