- Written by OriginalSteps
- Category: Original Careers
What does your job entail and how did it all come about?
I work in the marketing and publicity department at Penguin Books. As the deputy marketing manager, I am responsible for planning and implementing marketing campaigns. I fell in love with books from an early age and was lucky enough to combine my passion for marketing with my love for reading when I first joined Penguin Books as a marketing assistant.
More from OriginalSteps.com
- Sasha Martinengo
- Lauren Beukes the writer who is inspired by the world
- Jonathan Williams: The Business Side of Publishing
- Sihle Shabangu: The right approach to business
- Guy Mothersole: Building a strong career future
- Elana Afrika speaks her mind
- Dr Carla Enslin and the freedom to learn
- John Edmund Tanner Brunskill – A pilot built for the world
- Terese Alstin: a dynamic design change
- Cara Botha: Building a solid career!
- Dave Glazier a journalist with a plan!
- Oupa Nkosi: Behind the lens!
- The architectural business of Ecocapsule with Igor Zacek
- Marianna Cidaris leading the field with ACCA
- Elsa Glenn the animated offline editor