- Written by OriginalSteps
- Category: Original Careers
What does your job entail and how did it all come about?
I work in the marketing and publicity department at Penguin Books. As the deputy marketing manager, I am responsible for planning and implementing marketing campaigns. I fell in love with books from an early age and was lucky enough to combine my passion for marketing with my love for reading when I first joined Penguin Books as a marketing assistant.
More from OriginalSteps.com
- Talia Kruger: Speaks her mind
- Elana Afrika speaks her mind
- Aamruth Shankarappa: I test helicopters as a career
- Oupa Nkosi: Behind the lens!
- Nina Mapili: The journey of a career making a difference
- Daniel Weston: Investing in a career
- The architectural business of Ecocapsule with Igor Zacek
- Life, Love and Music: A look into the life of musician Zonke
- Gary Thomas: Journey through a musical career!
- Guy Mothersole: Building a strong career future
- Katlego Phatlane – the pursuit of a creative career
- Daniel Alvarez Villa: Making his career count!
- Luis Emilio Lucchesi: A Heavy Metal journey of note
- Peter Sacchet: the business quest for global technology solutions
- Lauren Beukes the writer who is inspired by the world