If you are under age meaning, if you are not allowed to consume alcohol then this article is not suited to you! However a Career in Beer, is more than just a rhyming topic but a career that can actually lead to something substantial.
We look at five careers in this field that are not just cool but are specialized:
1. A brewer, not just someone who makes beer but someone responsible for the recipe and structure of the end product. Wikipedia has more on the field: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brewing
2. A chemical engineer, an individual dedicated in this case to the make-up and substance of the brew.
3. A marketer, well anyone involved in marketing, promoting, selling, placing or creating an awareness of the brew. This is a really cool area to be involved with in the industry as it tends to involve a lot of strategy and at times event planning in creating a brand.
4. Supply Chain Manager: looking into the logistics and distribution of the final product.
When in doubt, it’s time for Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_chain_management
5. The Bar Tender: Yes the man or woman who serves the drinks. Survival in this career is not for the faint of heart as one will live on tips and tips alone! However with a little bit of personality and showmanship you should do just fine.
Check out the original Bartender movie, Cocktail starring Tom Cruise on IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094889/