Biggest issues for scholars, students and graduates across the planet in rank order: before, during and after studies
1. Funding studies which includes study material, housing, food, transport, entertainment and other various costs.
2. Meeting academic requirements and responsibilities during studies.
3. Finding part or full time employments (internships and work experience programs included) during studies.)
4. Finding employment after graduation.
5. Not having enough work experience when applying for employment rolls after graduation.
6. Managing student loans or debt during studies and after graduation.
7. Incomplete studies or failing to pass required courses.
8. Not having the academic qualifications to enter into a study program after completion of high school.
9. Lack of alternative entry routes into a degree, diploma or qualification program (bridging program, introductory courses etc)
10. Incomplete high school education and inability to qualify for a higher education program.